Flipkart

Tuesday 14 April 2015

The changing world

The changing world

“Is it really possible to be known and earn at such an early age? Will guys follow us in our endeavor?”
                                                           were the questions that I kept me hunting until I got my first joining of my business that I started during the early days of my engineering studies.

I got to see a business plan of a wonderful company which changed my way of living forever. Getting into the business and delivering to the targets given, wasn't an easy job. It seemed easy at first, but with every presentation we got to know the hardships it had and the struggles seemed never-ending. When asked about the hardships, our mentor said us, that had it been an easy job every other person would have done it. It’s hard that’s the reason, it has chosen you to expand the business and to improve your people skills. One of our seniors always used to say that “Every business has a soul and it rewards the deserving .”

And within 6 months of starting my business I had my 1st cheque, though continuously criticised and humiliated by the guys who were jealous of our early success and our without any family support, because they always said we had sent you to study, not to do business.
We guys on the other hand never heard of anyone and went on to build our own fortune and in the process vital lessons of life. We learnt about human behavior, how to move out of our comfort zone and how to earn in this harsh world and each challenge made us even stronger than ever before.
I remember my first commission cheque said, “When God is with you, who can be against you.” And had a simile. :-) 

With the fast changing world we wanted to plunge into the unknown and to explore the hidden mysteries it had, for we wanted to make the best use of the present and didn’t wanted to regret in future of the work we could have done but never did. It’s better to do it now than to regret in future. It was like its “Now or Never” for us.

The decision to start the business and to make a name for ourselves did a magic on my life. And it helped me to look at life from a different perspectiv. All thanks to almighty to have given me the wonderful platform to showcase my hidden talents.

Life is wonderful and I realised that the journey is indeed more beautiful than the destination, in my business that I started from nothing.

This is a blog post for Blogadda.


I am participating in #DilKiDealOnSnapdeal activity at Blogadda in association with Snapdeal.

No comments:

Post a Comment

badge